One awesome way you can support Seeds is by becoming a financial member.
Seeds of Affinity Pathways for Women Inc. works towards restoring the human rights and dignity of women who have experienced the criminal justice system.
Membership is open to a person or organisation in agreement with the objectives of the Association. Membership includes the right to vote at the Seeds of Affinity Annual General Meeting and to nominate for membership to the Board. All membership applications are welcome with membership being for one financial year. Membership applications are ratified at Board meetings.
The Objectives of Seeds of Affinity are to:
- be a women driven, inclusive organisation
- respond to women’s unmet needs
- provide learning and employment opportunities for criminalised women
- take a whole-of-family approach to service provision
- establish and maintain a support centre for criminalised women and their children
- advocate for the right and needs of criminalised women
- educate service providers and the wider community about criminalised women
- develop and maintain a sustainable, accountable business and organisation.
 This precludes organisations responsible for the running or administration of correctional institutions/industries (but does not preclude individuals who work for corrections)
 Seeds of Affinity is a women-led organisation and board membership is limited to women identified women.